After two (2) years of working from home, our employees will now be back in office at the ECJ Building starting April 18, 2022.
As we re-organize and set up our new work system at the office in our first week of opening, we will formally begin accepting seafarers/visitors’ inquiries and request for assistance on Monday, April 25, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon AND from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. ONLY.
We shall strictly observe and follow our office and ECJ building’s safety protocols, hence, we will only allow a limited number of seafarers or visitors per day. Seafarers /Visitors will be accepted at the Atrium of the ECJ Building.
To notify us of your visit, you will need to send us a text message (SMS) to our Mobile Globe Number 09055235032 upon arrival at the ECJ Building. We will immediately attend to you at the Atrium area. Please note that services/assistance will still be on a first come, first serve basis. Your text message on the day of visit should contain the following message:
Personal Visit – Name of Seafarer or Visitor
Purpose – Filing claim, Balance update, Follow-up
All seafarers/visitors inquiring about the NSA Provident Fund MUST bring with them the following documents:
1. Valid Passport
2. Phil. Seaman’s Books
3. Certificate/s of Sea Services issued by the manning agent/s or employer/s, if available
4. NIS Book or Fartsoppgave
5. NSA Provident Fund statement of account or ID, if available
6. 2 valid government IDs of the seafarer
7. For death claims, bring documents stated above (Item nos. 1-6). PLUS, PSA Marriage Contract, Death Certificate, valid passport of the legal beneficiary, 2 valid government IDs of the legal beneficiary, CENOMAR or PSA Advisory on Marriage of the seafarer and legal beneficiary.
8. For disability claims, bring documents stated above (Item Nos. 1-6) PLUS, medical reports from ship to shore and proof of payment of disability compensation based on CBA.
9. For Representatives of seafarers/legal beneficiary, please bring notarized Special Power of Attorney issued by the seafarer/legal beneficiary, documents of the seafarer/legal beneficiary and 2 valid government IDs of the representative.
For those seafarers/visitors who cannot visit our office or prefers to inquire online, we will still provide assistance and answer queries through our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org