FIL-NOR GAIN OPENS FOR SEAFARERS ON APRIL 25, 2022
After two (2) years of working from home, our employees will now be back in office at the ECJ Building starting April 18, 2022.
As we re-organize and set up our new work system at the office in our first week of opening, we will formally begin accepting seafarers/visitors’ inquiries and request for assistance on Monday, April 25, 2022 from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon AND from 1:00 to 2:00 p.m. ONLY.
We shall strictly observe and follow our office and ECJ building’s safety protocols, hence, we will only allow a limited number of seafarers or visitors per day. Seafarers /Visitors will be accepted at the Atrium of the ECJ Building.
To notify us of your visit, you will need to send us a text message (SMS) to our Mobile Globe Number 09055235032 upon arrival at the ECJ Building. We will immediately attend to you at the Atrium area. Please note that services/assistance will still be on a first come, first serve basis. Your text message on the day of visit should contain the following message:
Personal Visit – Name of Seafarer or Visitor
Purpose – Filing claim, Balance update, Follow-up
All seafarers/visitors inquiring about the NSA Provident Fund MUST bring with them the following documents:
1. Valid Passport
2. Phil. Seaman’s Books
3. Certificate/s of Sea Services issued by the manning agent/s or employer/s if available
4. NIS Book or Fartsoppgave
5. NSA Provident Fund statement of account or ID, if available
6. 2 valid government IDs of the seafarer
7. For death claims, bring documents stated above (Item nos. 1-6). PLUS, PSA Marriage Contract, Death Certificate, valid passport of the legal beneficiary, 2 valid government IDs of the legal beneficiary, CENOMAR or PSA Advisory on Marriage of the seafarer and legal beneficiary.
8. For disability claims, bring documents stated above (Item Nos. 1-6) PLUS, medical reports from ship to shore, proof of payment of disability compensation based on CBA.
9. For Representatives of seafarers/legal beneficiary, please bring notarized Special Power of Attorney issued by the seafarer/legal beneficiary. Documents of the seafarer/legal beneficiary, 2 valid government IDs of the representative.
For those seafarers/visitors who cannot visit our office or prefers to inquire online, we will still provide assistance and answer queries through our email address – firstname.lastname@example.org