Fil-Nor GAIN – The Sole Agency Servicing The NSA Provident Fund Members
The Joint Filipino-Norwegian Maritime Unions General Assistance and Information Office, Inc. (Fil-Nor GAIN) is pleased to announce that on 01 January 2008, its office became the sole agency handling information and assistance to Filipino Seafarers who are members of the NSA (NIS) Provident Fund.
Fil-Nor GAIN will provide the following Provident Fund related services:
- Guide seafarers and beneficiaries with the documentation and filing of their retirement, disability and death benefits;
- Issue Statement of Accounts, Claim Forms and Member Booklets;
- Follow-up of status of members’ claims for the payment of funds after the prescribed processing time in case no update is received from Storebrand;
- Verification of a seafarers, vessel, ship owners’ membership with the NSA Provident Fund;
- Updating of Member’s mailing address
- Answer inquiries related to the Fund
For more information and other services, please visit or call our office.