To receive the benefit, the beneficiary/ies must submit certified true copies of the following:
- Release of Rights / Quitclaim issued and executed by the Beneficiary/ies of the Deceased against any all future claims arising from the death of the covered seafarer,
- Receipt of Payment of Death Benefits/Compensation from the Company/Insurer signed by the Beneficiary/ies; and,
- Certificate/Proof of Payment that the Company has already paid/remitted the monthly contribution to subject Fund for the period before seafarer’s death.
- Registered Death Certificate authenticated by the Bureau of Quarantine.
- Registered Marriage Certificate
- Registered Birth Certificate of Children
- Complete Service Record
- Employment Contract
- Master’s Report
- Photocopy of Seaman’s book and airway bill
- AMOSUP ID/Valid ID of claimant
All of the above documents must be submitted to Ms. Liza P. Dionisio or Ms. Sherry-Mae T. Antonio at the AMOSUP, Training and Widows Pension Fund office in Intramuros, Manila.