Payment of Benefits
The NSA Provident Fund can be claimed and paid in case of:
- Retirement, where member may be entitled to receive his benefit when he reached the earliest retirement age of 50 and in the position of permanent retirement
- Permanent disability, where a member may be entitled to receive his benefit when the disablement have occurred as a result of a disease or injury while in service on a vessel connected to the Fund, and
- Death, where funds will be paid to the beneficiary/ies.
How to Apply
- Fill-out Claim Form. Members may also get the form from Fil-Nor GAIN, Inc.
- Submit all completed requirements to:
MS. NINA M. BØLGE
Professor Kohts vei 9
P.O. Box 455