Three years ago the joint Filipino-Norwegian Maritime Unions General Assistance & Information Office in Manila – the Fil-Nor-Gain was established by the tree Norwegian Maritime Unions and the AMOSUP. During these years, we have continuously reached out to give general service and information to Filipino seafarers working aboard Norwegian owned or controlled vessels covered by the Collective Bargaining Agreement.
We are pleased to announce that to expand our services to Filipino Seafarers, we now also provide assistance and information to seafarers who are members of the NSA Provident Fund, relating to:
- Filing of claims for Retirement, Disability and Death Benefits with Storebrand Livsforsikring AS
- Securing of updated Statement of Account/Balances, Claim Forms and member booklets
- Follow-up of status of claims after the six (6) months after filing of requests
- Membership verification with the NSA Provident Fund and;
- Updating of Members’ mailing addresses
If you have any questions or inquiries involving your CBA and/or the NSA Provident Fund, feel free to visit our office from Mondays to Fridays from 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM, and we shall gladly attend to you.
Fil-Nor GAIN Manila Office
G/F ECJ Building, Real corner
Arzobispo St., Intramuros
Phone: (632) 405-0210
Fax: (632) 405-0220